Sure, you’ve always done business in a certain way so why change it?Because today, ‘average’ is not ‘good enough.’ In fact, average can actually be a disservice to your company. In today’s competitive environment, your company is measured by the messaging you put out through billing statements, CRM and marketing and every part of that is a reflection on you. So when was the last time your customers told you they were impressed by your billing process?
Interestingly enough, ours do because iPDF technology makes it easier for them to pay their bills, access information on their accounts, and interact with offers, messaging, videos, chats, and other services through one seamless system.
I’m sure you’re asking, “What’s in it for me?” What’s my ROI if I integrate
the new iPDF technology?
- Reduces 3rd party print vendor costs through print-ready documents and complete process automation
- Lowers print and mail costs by seamlessly switching from paper to eDelivery
- Reduces staffing requirements by consolidating print and electronic fulfillment
- Enhances revenue by automating tracked responses to Targeted Cross Marketing offers
- Creates superior customer experience by providing flexible document delivery and bill payment options
- Customization/ personalization for a targeted demographic.
- Visually enhancesstatements with color, graphics andpaid offers
- Create added value for customers improving CRM
- Adds a new stream of advertising revenue
Boring billing should be a thing of the past. Now you can have an electronic interface with your clients — and for those who still want paper bills — we can improve those too while reducing your overall delivery costs. Exciting? You bet it is!
Join us on September 18, 2013at (time of webinar) for our free, hour-long webinar entitled, “Electronic Billing: How it Can Improve Your Bottom-line.” To sign up for our webinar,please e mail[email protected]. For more information prior to our webinar, please contact Jack Schachtel at: 818-597-1222 ext. 304.