November 25th, 2015 by Tanbir
When it comes to the holiday season, many shoppers are on the hunt for cool gadgets and are looking to spot the hottest tech gifts this year has to offer. The gifts and gadgets that are topping the lists this year are pretty amazing, so get ready to be impressed by what the top gifts stores have to offer, regardless of whether you’re shopping for gifts for guys or girls.
Check out the following awesome tech gifts for 2015:
- Mogix external battery charger – if there is anyone who can’t use a power bank, then they must be living under a rock and have been for many years now. This is a great gadget that easily fits into a pocket because it is slim and lightweight, and yet it will give a smartphone multiple charges, or you can use it to recharge a tablet, GoPro, smartwatch, or even an e-cigarette.
- Wallet Ninja – technically this is low-tech reinvented, but it does so much that you’d think it was a kind of cutting edge gadget. It fits into the credit card slot of your wallet and it gives you a bottle opener, can opener, cell phone stand, eyeglass screwdriver, 6 sizes of wrench, and 8 other tools.
- The Perfect Drink Scale and App – if you want to serve great drinks but don’t have any intention to head to bartending school then skip the diploma and use the Perfect Drink Scale and App. It’s a gadget and a free accompanying app that does all the work for you. It even comes with a tablet/phone stand that makes the app even easier to use while you work your magic.
- Mobile accessories travel case – when the person whose stocking you’re filling this year already has all the cool gadgets, then get him or her a great case that will hold the backup battery charger, charging cables, flash drives, memory cards and other mobile accessories to keep them safe, organized and easy to find.
- Roku Streaming Stick – this will give you access to the cable channels you already receive, hundreds of free channels, and your streaming services like Hulu Plus and Netflix, all in one place. It’s just one small stick and an included remote control. If you’d rather get even more high tech, download the free app and use your tablet or smartphone as your remote.
November 24th, 2015 by Tanbir
The passive solar furnace is an efficient source of renewable energy but it is rarely considered as a viable heat source. Truth is it is one of the easiest devices to create by the average handyman and very under-rated.
The heart of the passive solar furnace is the absorber. This is where most folks get creative by incorporating a wide range of material to include aluminum cans, aluminum gutters, copper tubing and corrugated roofing panels. I have personally used all of them with the exception of the aluminum cans. All of them worked well but there are other factors to consider in your design.
» Read more: The Passive Solar Furnace – Free Heat
November 21st, 2015 by Tanbir
Bodireel is a unique health and fitness app that was launched onto the market recently and has already picked up tens of thousands of users.
Not only does it motivate and incentivise users to get fit and healthy but it provides a digital platform for gyms who up until now have used paper program cards. It allows users to organise training program planning and monitoring and gives uses access to hundreds professionally written training exercises, workouts and programs.
» Read more: BODIREEL – The Ultimate Fitness App
November 20th, 2015 by Tanbir
The endless search for the latest fashion trends and fitted clothing are snags of the past. Hong Kong start-up Whoolala has received a major investment and is launching its game changer to the fashion industry.
The Whoolala application is available on Hong Kong AppStore from today and it is promising to change the way people are buying clothes online.”Whoolala is the only platform that openly resist any ads, we don’t show any unfitting clothes, we don’t push you things you won’t like,“ describes Steve Murray, Whoolala CEO and co-founder. By utilising a unique learning engine, Whoolala is always learning your preferences so you can be sure that whatever you find will be fresh and fitted to your style. It also enables users to get inspired by the style of their friends or brands they follow.
» Read more: Whoolala App rewrites the rules of finding the latest fashion trends
November 17th, 2015 by Tanbir
The success of a business will depend on how the employees work to achieve the goals of the business. If you are not having a good control of the activities of your business, then you will not be able to know the progress that your business is making or not making. This is why many of the small and medium sized companies are now turning to the latest cloud based performance management software that will help in getting in depth knowledge of the performance of their employees at their fingertips. If you have a very good and latest performance management software in place, you will be able to get information about every employees’ performance that you will need to retain, reward and also will help you to the best person in your team.
» Read more: Make the Best Use of Cloud Based Performance Management Software in Your Business
November 16th, 2015 by Tanbir
IPhone 6 cases are very essential as the actual phone itself and choosing which one to have could be a challenge. Today, there are lots of various designs, colors, styles as well as materials to select from and often, your iPhone case will say a great deal about your personality. The fact that surrounds the iPhone 6 is incredible and those who own them want to make sure they stay undamaged.
Why You Need Reliable iPhone 6 Case?
The user interface of iPhone 6 is remarkable and the whole thing is based on the multi-functional touch screen. Due to sensitive screen of iPhone 6, you have to be extra careful when carrying the phone. The touch screen must be shielded from scratches, bangs as well as knocks. This could be done with a leather case that will be functional as well as lavish and stylish.
» Read more: Teski Clip Leather Case with Wristlet and Lanyard