BBC TV series Dragon’s Den introduced the t.brush to UK audiences in February 2015, creating a storm of interest from retailers. And with over 500 stores of a major high street retailer in the UK already placing orders for our first release, the pressure is on!
The Dental FACTS
With highly advanced oscillate-and-rotate technology the t.brush is 100% more effective at removing plaque than a regular brush. The t.brush is also 60% more compact and has a 70% longer battery life than it’s closest competitors. It includes a built in timer, USB charging capabilities …and DAMN…it looks GOOD in your bathroom.
Tried and Tested
After years of research and consumer testing, the t.brush is now ready for its first step into the global market. Our retailers are ready for the t.brush revolution, and the demand is high for our quality product.
Your personality can now also match your toothbrush. With 7 funky launch designs to choose from, it is the perfect gift for anyone wanting to stamp their style on their morning and evening toothbrush rituals.
USB Charged and loaded!
Globe trotting and hotel skipping? Ryan Donaghy knows how you feel.
By creating a USB charger with universal voltage capabilities, the t.brush is ready to go anywhere you do!
CEO Ryan Donaghy promises “brushing your teeth will never be the same again”.
Useful Stats for T.Brush
- Custom designed lithium polymer battery delivers 70% longer battery life than comparable brushes and takes 3 times less time to reach full charge.
- 60% more compact and lightweight than comparable brushes. With its universal voltage and USB travel charger, it can be used anywhere in the world.
- Utilizes oscillate-and-rotate technology to remove 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- A custom designed motor that delivers 9000 rotations per minute, with 5 brushing modes, 2 min timer, and quad-pacer.
- Personal Styles- Neon, Retro, Polkadot, Classic, Adventurer, Belle & Patriot